Source for Sparkle Finish Paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BazLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah the curb wheel rash, I may have missed this one during my pre-purchase visual inspection of the car, but there it is on one of the rear wheels, a small area of about two inches on the end tip of the wheel. Being ****, this has to be repaired or else I will suffer many sleepless nights. Just to let you know, the primary role of the vehilce will be on road :mad:.

I found some very good instructions here at http://www.bmwtips.com/tipsntricks/wheel-repair/wheel-scuff-repair.htm but I need the source for the Sparkle Finish Paint on my 19 inch six spoke OEM wheels, it is a VERY metallis silver.

Having problems with inserting the hyperlink as you can see :confused:

Thanks.

Last edited:

nashvegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sparkle finish paint

Not sure if this is true -- but someone on the UK boards posted awhile back that the color of the paint from the SE 18" wheels to the 19" HSE wheels was slightly different. I don't know if I believe this but worth checking. At the time I questioned it because I thought the center caps were all the same.

Sorry not more specific but if you find out please post !

BazLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not much info is turning up. I would tend to agree that the paint on the 18" is different from the paint on the 19" which I have, it is very metallic. I did find a code on the net that had Sparkle wheel paint on it, will need to double check for what size wheels. Why do we have to go on a witch hunt every time we need a simple answer like this is beyond me.

Latest posts

Staff online

• joey
    Custom Rover Accessories

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo