SRS Light is on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dren21

Reaction score
My SRS light is on. I have replaced the clock spring hoping it would go out, it didn't but my horn now works. I have checked for the yellow wires under the seats and there are none. I don't have power seats they're all manual. Anybody got any other ideas before I head out to the dealer on this?:creep:

hawkster

Reaction score
Please give a week or so to extinguish. If not, the next item to check is the airbag.

dren21

Reaction score
yeah its been atleast 3 weeks since I've replaced the Clk sprng and it still shine brightly in my face

hawkster

Reaction score
Since you have no seat belt sensors (yellow wires not present), the next step is the airbag. I would try clearing the code off one more time before embarking on this and see if it reappears. I had the same issue about a year ago. cleared the code and it never came back. If it does, you need to find a good independent with some used airbags as they are a small fortune at the dealer and have them install. They are suppose to be replaced every 10 years as per the manual. Disco Mike, any additional advice?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo