Supercharged grill vs. HSE grill ('07-'09 Range Rover)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deutsch100

Reaction score
Supercharged Grille or HSE grill? I love the look of the honeycomb Supercharged Grill for my new '08 Range Rover...but I have the HSE. My local dealer is offering me a great deal on one, but I feel like a "poser". Is it odd, to swap out my HSE grille for the Supercharged one? The dealer said it is their #1 sold part. Just wanting opinions. Also, I love the clear/bluish taillights on the Supercharged, and I was told they are basically just a swap out for the HSE taillights. Is this true, has anyone done this? Now, I wish I would have just spent the extra $10k and got the bloody Supercharged!! :proud:

xtremerovers

Reaction score
it's about your style and likes, not about being a poser! Do it, they look great. Change the side vents and rear light also!
Now putting a supercharged badge on the rear is a whole different story.

AK92x

Reaction score
im thinkin about getting the SC tail lights for my 07 HSE, sounds like a good idea?

What do you guys think about painting the HSE grills/vents black to match my body paint?

GreyMatter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im thinkin about getting the SC tail lights for my 07 HSE, sounds like a good idea?

What do you guys think about painting the HSE grills/vents black to match my body paint?

i like the offsetting color...

AK92x

Reaction score
ive also seen some custom ones where they painted the pillars front/back to match the pain that looks sick! but ya i guess your right about the grills/vents...

GreyMatter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive also seen some custom ones where they painted the pillars front/back to match the pain that looks sick! but ya i guess your right about the grills/vents...

ultimately its your ride and do what you like, no need to get approval of others, cause there is always a hater thats gonna bag on what you do.

from the pics in your avatar it lookslike a nice clean rover you got there

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rendak