Suspension Failure Update.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryan-in-oregon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok well after about a months time I finally got the repairs finished today. With the new strut in and my new faultmate msv-2 (Awesome Tool to add to the collection!!) I cleared all faults. Once finished I stacked some cinderblocks to drive up onto with the left front (I only felt comfortable stacking two high, when I tried three they just slid on my driveway) Most of my weight was off the wheel and I still had pretty good clearance as you can see in this pic.
IMG_2160.jpg

For know I am just going to keep a real close eye on it and see what happens. I have a couple of minor weekend trips coming up and the next big event is a Three day offroad challenge sponsored by the BC Roverlanders in about 6 weeks.

If anyone from the PNW is interested I don't know if you have to be a member or not to particapate but here is a link to the website for the event. Northwest Challange

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan! Glad things turned out well. You sure opened a lot of people's eyes. I would have never looked at my "cans"! Cheers!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tango90