Suspension replacement?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

merrion13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was definitely on there and said it fit 05-09 LR3s. Not there anymore so it must have been a mistake on the website. That is why I originally posted, because I thought it wasn't possible but then they showed a kit. Thanks for the replies everyone.

LRB

Reaction score
In other parts of the world there are spring only LR3s without Terrain Response...I believe in Africa...This is what that is for that they had listed.

Au111

Reaction score
Well, Atlantic British definitely has an EAS-to-spring conversion kit listed for the LR3 now:

http://www.roverparts.com/Parts/L319SRK_A.cfm

I'm faced with replacing the compressor (and who knows what else), and wondering whether anyone here has any experience at all with the Atlantic British 'kit'? I'd hate to be a guinea pig..., but peace of mind from a good-old set of springs/shocks sounds nice, post-warranty.

Comments, reviews, first-hand experience?

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
comment: If you 'wheel your LR3, then I wouldn't do the conversion.

Mack73

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeez soo much bad info in here.

Yes Atlantic British has a kit. It looks like they have a module that you install that shuts down the terrain response and stops all fault codes.

Land Rover sold a couple of coil equipped LR3's in the US - again no terrain response.

But the concensus is, if you do any offroading keep the air bags. You will loose articulation and the terrain response if you go to coils

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99