suspension RR 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Need a little guidance. I just purchased a 2014 RR sport. I traded my 2005 LR3.

My question is this, with this RR have they made any improvements with the air suspension since 2005, is it more reliable today? That is the only real concern I have regarding repairs since that is so expensive.

And also can anyone suggest a way to prolong the system, I di not do any off road.

Thanks look forward to your help.

Adam Sch

Reaction score
To my knowledge they have not improved the reliability of the air suspension system. You can get aftermarket or re-manufactured struts for less than $300 a piece, which is far less than the $1,200 a dealer will charge for a new one. I purchased a 2011 RR reciently, drove it 100 miles on the test drive weekend and about 200 the day I picked it up. Next morning, front right strut had an air leak.

I don't use it as a daily driver, so it has sat in my driveway for 5 days now. It looks like the right side is sitting higher than the left. I think I this is telling me I have one or two more struts to replace soon. At least this time I wont be on the road and subject to only getting Land Rover OEM parts put on it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72