Suspension Upgrades???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expat93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, I went out a couple of weeks ago and leased a new 2013 Audi S4. Yep, its awesome and I'm having a ball tearing around. Now, before anyone chimes in with an opinion of the Audi, let me try to re-direct.

Now when I drive my LR4, it feels incredibly soft. I'd love to find a stiffer spring and possible a stronger sway bar. I'm also noticing that the brakes are soft and require a whole lot more pedal than the Audi.

Am I crazy here? I'm sure some of it is due to measuring an apple against an orange, but now I want a firmer ride. Any ideas or opinions?

stmcknig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure about apples and oranges. Apples and fish maybe.

Look at the weight and CG difference between the Audi and the LR (I have an LR3 and an S4 too BTW) - horses for courses.

mbw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am coming from a tuned and lowered on progressive rate springs Infiniti... but I actually love the soft bouncy feel of the LR4. After driving something so hard I am ready for the change.

I think the brakes on the LR4 are pretty great considering the weight. You should try an LR3, they are even softer.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo