The 2009 LR3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

macrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New Style - Bonus for me!

All I have to say is GREAT. Now I can make my 06 look like an 09 with about $500 to my local body/paint shop. Just saved about $15K :)

speedmancool

Reaction score
If you like painted moldings and 22 inch wheels, you should better buy a pimped Escalade or Navigator. Don’t go buy a Land Rover, because you are going to be paying for a lot of technology that you won’t use (Leveling suspension, terrain response, locking differentials, etc.)
No offense, but you should not even be here in these forums. These forums are for enthusiasts that value the real worth of the Land Rover vehicles.
I just bought a 08 LR3, not because of the price difference, but because those painted moldings in the 09 would not last a week if you use the Land Rover for what it was designed for, like I do. I think Land Rover, in need for bigger sales, is forgetting what is the spirit of the brand, and sooner or later they are going to regret it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635