The world's largest Land Rover Magazine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRMMagUK

Reaction score
:biggrin: Hi there all you Land Rover addicts!

I'd like to draw your attention to a fantastic subscription offer for Land Rover Monthly magazine.

It's the cheapest and easiest way of getting your regular fix of all things Land Rover. Just visit our subscription pages at www.LRM.co.uk to take advantage of the current discount rates for either a 12 or 24 month subscription. We'll also send you a free Land Rover cartoon book if you sign up.

Alternatively, LRM can be purchased in selected Barnes & Noble and Borders outlets across the US.

We are very proud to say that LRM is now the biggest Land Rover magazine available. Our top rate editorial team bring you lively and unrivaled depth of coverage on all things Land Rover. Technical tips, news, advice, travel, adventure, vehicle modifications, product reviews and vehicle tests appear in every issue.

Every month we feature exclusive North American content in our global section too.
[/COLOR]

Why don't you see for yourself? Go to www.LRM.co.uk and read about the latest edition.

Enjoy!

p.s. if you have any questions, just drop me a line:itsme:

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
To bad the price is as high as it is: US$116.59 Approx for 12 months, or $9.72 per issue.... ouch.

I thought it was bad 3 years ago when I stopped my subscription.

LRMMagUK

Reaction score
Joey, thanks for your feedback and appreciate that the cost of UK magazines can be spendy. We are happy to look for ways to make the cost more affordable of course.

I guess the question is, what would you be willing to pay ?

How would you feel about us producing an online/electronic copy of the mag, is this a format that you'd be interested in buying, especially if you could buy a single issue ?

Any other thoughts ???

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
Online version would be great, I did love reading the Magazine. I would consider an online version if it would also allow saving all issues that I have purchased so I could go back for reference.

Or if you offered a downloadable version via one of the reader programs out there.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo