There Is No Where To Buy Key Remotes Dicontinued

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LRB

Reaction score
So I need a new remote for my LR3 and every source other than the dealer says they are discontinued and dealer only. Problem is, mine wants $275 USD plus $125 to program. *** THATS BS. TALK ABOUT GETTIN BENT OVER BY THOSE ENGLISH BASTARDS.

Count Laszlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jesus, that's expensive. BMW wants about the same amount for a fob as well, I'd assume pretty much other car makers as well, outside of the luxury market that is... my wife and I went through this once before. I didn't even know you could get an aftermarket one. What happened to yours? Just died? Did you have two at one point?

NeilP

Reaction score
....mine wants $275 USD plus $125 to program........ THOSE ENGLISH BASTARDS.

I think you'll find the Importer , the Dealer and their price to you
is all the making of Americans ................:wink:

Reaction score
Jesus, that's expensive. BMW wants about the same amount for a fob as well, I'd assume pretty much other car makers as well, outside of the luxury market that is... my wife and I went through this once before. I didn't even know you could get an aftermarket one. What happened to yours? Just died? Did you have two at one point?

LRB

Reaction score
BP of Utah told me that they cant get them anymore...that was the first place I looked.

morrisdl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer wants ~$300 - which is starting to seem more reasonable now.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99