This takes balls of steel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've never **** my pants on the trail; but if I was where they were at about the 8:18 mark, I might've. The first truck's crossing was even more scary...at least these guys were "one tire track over" so felt a little more assured.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw this a while ago. I don't even think I coulda been the guy OUTSIDE the truck! Crazy.

nwpianist

Reaction score
For a while I thought the guy was driving AND filming, before I remembered Brits drive on the right. Definitely steel balls, or maybe no brain! it's hard to tell some times

I got seriously jealous over the nice purr of the diesel engine us Americans will never have.

nwoods

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you liked it

Wouldn't bet on it..... Maybe Ford are planning to build diesels over there :wink:

Ford was going to put that v8 diesel in the F150 pickup, but when they sold the Rover brand to Tata, they canceled that engine plan for the 150. Not sure what that means for the LR3

Disco3Stu

Reaction score
The TDV8 line is still being installed in Mexico - hopefully Tata will still want it. Should be some diesels hitting the States soon (ish) though.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should drive to mexico and get one and just use my current registration and ag to get it into the states :)
shouldnt get pulled over for speeding as easy with the diesel anyway :bandit:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635