tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonylowson

Reaction score
hey dmogie,what is the stock tire size on your 01? im wondering if an 18 inch tire will fit on my truck

dmogie

Reaction score
255/55R18 2001 Discovery SE
NITTO NT420S
Have had the tires for 600 miles and could not be happier. Much smoother ride than the Goodyrear Wranglers that I replaced, look very cool, just got through a snow and ice storm and they were fine! Drove 200 miles last weekend at 75-90 mph and smooth as silk. Probably not an off-road tire for any muddy conditions but I will put on 99% of the miles on pavement. :frown:

dmogie

Reaction score
The NITTO 420S is not in the TERRA series. It is a M/S rated street tire with an A traction rating and an A temperature rating. Overall, for how I drive it seems perfect. We get deep snow but no mud around here. On my Denali I have the TOYO Proxes ST and would have put them on my Discovery had they made them in the correct size... a phenominal tire that I have gotten 70k out of on a 5700 lb truck!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nico3dd