transmission fluid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrl04

Reaction score
transmission seems to be slipping a little bit.i noticed a few drops of fluid from the rear of the vehicle,could this be tranny fluid,and where is the dipstick for the fluid? it is an 04 freelander.any help with this would be greatfull !!

mrl04

Reaction score
nevermind.this vehicle is obviously junk.by reading other posts on this site i am learning there is no hope.had headgasket replaced 5 months ago and now this.this vehicle has been very well maintaned through the dealership and still all the typical freelander problems.this whole vehicle should have been recalled.dealer offered 2500 for it and im taking it most landrover people dont even know everything about this vehicle,wich i find to be a rediculous joke.good luck to all others as im sure u will have these same problems!!!

Disco Mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, they did/do have a lot of issues, sorry your is one of them.

nifedipin

Reaction score
How to replace automatic gear fluid?

Hi,I would like to know how to drain the fluid [pics.] and how to fill oil in the gearbox...
10x!,
My car:Land Rover Freelander 1 td4 2L engine 2002
M

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo