Try To Keep The Abuse to a Minimum . . .

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Houm_WA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're trying to compare a Honda Accord to a BMW 5-series.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well . . . actually want avehicle hat does both on/off road with some style.

Wishfull thinking?

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Naw . . . I understand what he's getting at . . . 2 different applications of 1 vehicle - maybe no crossover from serious sliders and sill guards!

Trynian

Reaction score
The RS Sliders only need to come off if there is work being done on the suspension system. Other things like the Tcase guard may need to be taken off depending on the dealer.

As for noise etc, you will get some with any extra skid plates/sliders you put on.

For example a full transmission t-case guard makes more noise than anything else as it deflect exaust noise back up into the cabin.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's what I was wondering, as I have done no mods to my rig yet, and was looking into what happens when one starts adding stuff . . .

blackforestham

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well . . . actually want avehicle hat does both on/off road with some style.

Wishfull thinking?

The RS is available without nerfs. This is the most streamlined look you can get with complete protection. The uninitiated will not even know you have sliders. It is CLEAN looking.

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it's not the nerfs . . . it's what they cover and the possible problems/noises that occur

Trynian

Reaction score
it's not the nerfs . . . it's what they cover and the possible problems/noises that occur

There has not been any problems reported that I have ever heard of. Noises, if you don't want any dont go off-road. It will cause you many.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dimitricourmousis