Upgraded Software Discovery 2018

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beth Winfield

Reaction score
I had my software upgraded when I went in for my check up. It took out the great colors and also the night setting won’t show subdivision streets. I like to put my map on the panel in front of the steering wheel. The upgrade took out the nighttime streets on the map. The main streets light up but the smaller streets are dark. Really disappointed with the new “upgrade” as my other software system was great. The new upgrade does give you the option to add apple car play which gives you the ability to play Spotify but I could play the before by connecting my phone. It does make it a little easier to play once you get past the glitches.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my software upgraded when I went in for my check up. It took out the great colors and also the night setting won’t show subdivision streets. I like to put my map on the panel in front of the steering wheel. The upgrade took out the nighttime streets on the map. The main streets light up but the smaller streets are dark. Really disappointed with the new “upgrade” as my other software system was great. The new upgrade does give you the option to add apple car play which gives you the ability to play Spotify but I could play the before by connecting my phone. It does make it a little easier to play once you get past the glitches.

wrong forum section

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9