used LR3s for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you read all the posts back-to-back, it does sound a little funny - just because the dealer name is mentioned so often. However, lots of people just get excited about new purchases; I didn't find the price to be "great" - perhaps good. I'm starting to see CPOs turn up with those options and prices (~$25k) at retail (though I'm browsing way too much right now), and my personal "retail" limit with sub 30k miles is 22k USD (V8 SE7) - and there quite a few to be found (but I'm happy to fly around the country for a decent deal - and road trip!).

jptruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jptruck - you would have overpaid on that $24 by at least $5-6,000 if not more on a 2005 had you bought. 3 years, less than 40% actual wholesale value related to MSRP. Flood of 2006 means value is only a few grand more than 2006.

Probably. . .That was the price offered (I was thinking it was worth $20K, not far off what you mention), but we opted for a new one instead at a cheaper lease than the old one. Good time to get a new ride.

Just got to add, I love my Rover and plan to have it for a while, but the new X5 is probably the nicest vehicle out there for the price. BMW outdid themselves on this one. It's the wife's car and serves that purpose perfectly.

Last edited:

m5ccie

Reaction score
Um....sorry to be skeptical, but anybody else thinking that "newlandroverguy" works for the company he's mentioned a hundred times? If I'm posting about a new car I've purchased, I'd be raving about the car, not where I bought it. I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. I probably should have gone this shady route when trying to sell mine.

If I'm wrong, I apologize.

Interesting comment. Bag of popcorn in the microwave...newlandroverguy, your response is mandatory :smile:

Reaction score
My new baby

In response to SoCalLR3, I don't work at a dealership. I'm just spreading the word about a great place. I'm extremely happy with my new baby and just singing their praises. I spent hundreds of hours and a dozen wasted satuidays shopping for one and now I actually get to drive one. Just trying to save spread the word and save some LR3 shoppers alot of time. That's all.

SoCalLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry, just not convinced. The entire thread sounds like a commercial. Here's my reasoning...

So we have a brand new poster who says:

I stopped by their dealership last saturday and was totally impressed with the selection and the cars were all in excellent condition. The only thing is..the prices seem too cheap. It seems like the deals are too good to be true.

The bait.

I brought my LR3 HSE from them less then two months ago. Those guys are great. Speak to George he's the sales manger that I dealt with. If you mention my name he might give you a few bucks off. All his stuff he sells are top notch I was really surprised.

The hook. A "new" poster replies how great they are (other than one single post in a non-tech forum to register the name where he says "Hi"...nothing else). Can the mods check IP addresses of MikeLi and NewLandRoverGuy? Won't prove anything if they aren't from the same provider.

They had 28 LR3s available on saturday when I was there and they sold six or seven of them already. I'm going to get down there before the one that i like is sold.

You better get down there before they're ALL gone. Those of us that have been selling / trying to sell their LR3s will find this very hard to believe. You are trying to use a prime tenet of selling: making people think that they are going to miss out on a great opportunity if they don't act now.

I'm not a car expert or anything, but even I could see overspray, bodywork, etc in all of those wholesale cars.

Ok, I'm not a car dealer, but I cannot believe that with cars that are one to three years old that you'd be seeing overspray and bodywork in all of them coming from Mannheim Auto Auction. Additionally, where does your place get their cars if not at auction? Anyone can check that with the VIN.

The prices at eimports4less are not more than these other guys, but their quality definitely seems to be different.

:rolleyes:

I picked-up my 2006 LR3 today from eimports4less in Perkasie, PA.

Seriously....who talks this way? I just had a great cup of coffee, which I purchased at Starbucks in Santa Monica on the corner of Wilshire and 4th.

The condition is absolutely excellent. I spent months researching cars and wasting trips to other dealerships who said that they had nice cars. I can honestly say that I have never seen a better used LR3 anywhere. I wish I would have found these guys months ago, I could have saved myself hundreds of hours looking at cars online and a bunch of wasted saturdays driving to dealerships to look at junk. My weekends are FINALLY FREE. Now I can enjoy my car instead of shopping for one. Anybody who is out there right now shopping for an LR3 should take a look at the eimports4less website. They have 22 LR3s in stock today!! Their staff is great and the quality of their vehicles is far better than any other place that I visited. Plus, the deals are awesome.

COME ON!!!! That is the biggest commercial I've ever heard. Are you guys that oblivious?

This baby was detailed by the crew at eimports4less today and it looks like a new truck.

Why don't you say the name of the dealer one more time?

Lets just see if newlandroverguy continues to post to this forum. To prove it to me, why don't you take a picture of you in your black / tan LR3 with temporary non-dealer plates holding today's copy of the Philadelphia Inquirer.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last laugh is on the guy who paid $25,000 for a 25,000 mile 2006 SE model, really.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I guess I missed the sales job the first time, pretty funny now that I read through the whole thing. Especially the prior purchaser Mike, "mention my name, as a former customer they will probably give you a discount" I tried that at Circuit City the other day, mentioned my mom's name because she shopped there before and they gave me half off a new flat screen!
And after all that trouble to sell the crap out of their dealership, then end it with a mediocre price. I woulda rather the guy came on and said "hey i have this dealership with nice LR3's if anyone is interested..."
Oh well, you can't blame a guy for trying I guess.

codemonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, even the first post seemed like an attempt at low-key spam when I read it. I was going to say something, but didn't want to start anything. But now that someone else started it...

CoMclovin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The last laugh is on the guy who paid $25,000 for a 25,000 mile 2006 SE model, really.

Ironically I'm noticing here locally the 06 CPO's are running 25k-28k with anywhere from 14k miles to 29k miles depending on features..

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM