vibration in diesel pedal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramzi safadi

Reaction score
i have 2005 rr sport 2.7 diesel i can feel vibration in the pedal of diesel when i accelerate between 40 to 65 kmph specially when the street go up but when i accelerate in a straight normal street i can feel a little vibration ,vibration is not a wheels or steering vibration its a mechanic thing coz i changed the oil of the gear shift and a new wheels and not the motor because i used to drive at (N) TO DETECT IF the problem with the MOTOR OR SUSPENSION BUT THEre IS NO VIBRATION AT (N) the computer of the garage of the range rover didn't fond or detect any problem in this car .
plz help

SerPeerh

Reaction score
Hey dude if the vibration is in the pedal its your hydroboost leaking inside the unit causing the parts inside to "jump" back and forth IE. the vibration. it only takes 15 min to replace the hydroboost.

Ramzi safadi

Reaction score
thank u for ur reply dude the vibration is not only in the pedal its all of te car between 40 to 65 and after 90 kmph if i accelerate i can hear noise from behind and it disappears

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635