W T F is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Louisiana_Boy

Reaction score
I wonder if folks in california have to go around Oregon through Idaho to get to Washington.......that would suck.

Bad Bonez BJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to see that others have first-hand experience with Fitch products. Defiantly NOT Fish-oil!

Uh, and for the smart-a$$ that thinks this is a joke,You don't know *** you are talking about, until you put your hard earned cash on the line and test a product, you don't know $h!t!

Fitch Exceeded all my expectations on every one of their products I've tried, but I'm not liking that $30 price increase since last I bought one of the Auto kits. http://www.fitchcatalyst.com/index.php

My opinion and I have experience. Cheers,
BJ

Last edited:

USAFbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good to see that others have first-hand experience with Fitch products. Defiantly NOT Fish-oil!

Uh, and for the smart-a$$ that thinks this is a joke,You don't know *** you are talking about, until you put your hard earned cash on the line and test a product, you don't know !t!

Fitch Exceeded all my expectations on every one of their products I've tried, but I'm not liking that $30 price increase since last I bought one of the Auto kits. http://www.fitchcatalyst.com/index.php

BJ

Having a tough time seeing if this reply is for real due to my sarcasm font being inop at the moment.

So what you're saying is, no one has the right to comment on a potential scam until they've fallen for it. That's a valid point. I chose to keep my hard earned $$ and invest it in KNOWN performers, like divining rods and ghost radars.

Do you have some hard evidence for us? If this is so great, why doesn't the world know about it?

Louisiana_Boy

Reaction score
now just hold on a sec...........why you got to bring ghost radars into this, they don't hurt nobody?

USAFbuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha! I had just watched ghost hunters prior to responding and they featured a ghost radar...thought it was, um, an interesting piece of "science"

techboydino

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Uh, and for the smart-a$$ that thinks this is a joke,You don't know *** you are talking about, until you put your hard earned cash on the line and test a product, you don't know !t!

BJ

Come on guy really. I managed a parts store for 7 years and saw every product on the market known to man. This is right along the lines with the Tornado, the throttle body spacer, fuel magnet, etc. I saw people dump hundreds of dollars into this stuff and really get nothing out of it.

The only folks to really get a real jump in fuel savings are diesel owners. Propane assist, Intercoolers, reprogramming can help both fuel and power. This is my opinion of course, but I do have some experience in the business. I light foot, proper tire pressure, good oil, and a 4 cyl engine are the tools to good gas mileage. Moral of the story is...dont waste your money. No need to get so angry over a post, opinions are what forums are all about.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9