What are you carting around with you??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm cleaning out my truck and cant believe all the stuff in it here is some of it:
-sunglasses
-radar detector
-3" knife
-glock
-2 flashlights
-golf balls, tees
-hand sanitizer
-jumper cables
-****** strap and shackles
-saw
-rain gear
-golf shoes
-gloves
-blanket
-diapers, wipes
-numerous straps for the roof rack

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope the Glock was on you and not just floating in the vehicle? That would be an insurance nightmare.

joey

Custom Rover Accessories
Staff member
Reaction score
In that case, woo hoo you have less in you LR3 then I do in my D1.

can you say almost every known tool to repair in the field.... :biggrin: battery cables, MAF cleaner, quick oil change hose, extra fluids of all types. Not to mention OBDII scanner, knives (yes more than one) compass, GPS, Road maps. Just to mention what I can remember off the top of my head.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
-Radar Detector
-Springfield XD40 Tactical (CCW as well)
-2 12"s, sorry the stock Sub sucksss
-Most importantly... an iPod

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Todd are you the one that's always down in the OBX? Is it still legal to drive on the beach down there or are they still trying to get rid of that? I'm from Vb, and we go to the beach down there instead of Vb, for obvious reasons haha.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Todd are you the one that's always down in the OBX? Is it still legal to drive on the beach down there or are they still trying to get rid of that? I'm from Vb, and we go to the beach down there instead of Vb, for obvious reasons haha.
Yes, I'm one of them!

You can still drive on the beach down there in multiple locations. Corolla/Corova still allows you to drive, and then you hit a dry spell until Oregon Inlet (main part closed due to birds) and then several places south of there are open.

Around Cape Hatteras there are several temporary closings (which last most of the summer) due to nesting birds. Info on that here.

Would love to meet up with you for some 4 wheeling some time in the dunes behind Corova. Plenty of muddy bogs, scenic trails, and soft sand to play in up there.

05LR3AZ

Reaction score

I can never get rid of all the sand in mine. :driver:

And I don't forget:
carseats
tow straps
tire pressure gauge
dunes permit
microfiber rags (to keep it looking clean even when it's not)
dvds (for the fold down dvd player)
and who knows what's in the center console...

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's this chestnut haired woman who always seems to appear in the passenger seat, and those children in the back seats . . . hmmm.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carbonlink