What do you like best about your rig?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yrbender

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK so we see the sticky about problems with the LR3 but lets turn the tables and go with what we like best for a change. I like to go anywhere at anytime.

o0OBillO0o

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's ability to converge Luxury and Utility.

Second that, I think Sticky's should be more resourceful, Like a sticky for Tires, iPod, Roof Rack, Lights, and/ or other modifications

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Besides the offroad capability, I like the fact that I can sleep in my rig comfortibly.

Shark_LR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i really like the styling of it, and the only one in our town of 20,000 people = unique.

fits our family well (6 total) without being too huge. seats are exc.

drives and steers well enough, good driving position & steering+ brakes.

we've had so much snow past few weeks, roads not cleared - LR3 is very sure footed and unstoppable.

dropper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love its unique marriage of interior capacity with driving performance!

richpike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In no particular order:

-Air suspension (great for onroad and off - my wife loves it to put our 8 month old in the car - I love that it offers flexibility onroad and off)

-Looks/Styling

-Technology (Xenons/Nav/TRS)

-All the storage areas and the roominess

-Weight - I know that seems weird in this day and age of "anti-SUV", but we love the weight/feel of our LR3. My wife feels unbelievably safe in it, and it certainly feels like you could drive through or over anything.

-Rich

trevorrigiron

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just spent three days camping in the Ouachita National Forest in Arkansas. What other vehicle can you sleep in so comfortably, cross creeks and gulleys, drive through mud and sand, and then drive back home at 85 MPH in such comfort whether the road is open highway our winding roads through the mountains. I have only had this vehicle for a couple of weeks and this is my favorite vehicle by far. I love this thing. It is truly amazing.:smile:

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True fold flat seats that as someone else mentioned...I can sleep in. (or even just take a comfortable nap at lunch!)

The tail gate! (so rare in SUVs these days, and so functional)

The interior space.

Security when driving on the road in sketchy weather conditions.

The thick body panels and quality gaskets that don't make the car sound like a tin can when you shut the doors (like most cars these days). It just feels like a quality constructed vehicle.

Roverine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off road capability;
Practical and comfortable interior
Styling
Gadgets

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member