What's this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the center console lid of my loaner. (has the icebox)

oszozl.jpg

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh, hadn't heard about that. Thanks.

On an unrelated note, I did notice that this loaded '06 loaner they gave me does not have the rear audio controls that are on my '05 HSE. Did they get rid of this feature or is it an option?

I also noticed I do not have that transmission **** (when accelerating after coming to a rolling stop) that I have in my HSE and in my last '05 loaner HSE. Wonder if they resolved this or its an isolated problem. ? ...I know some people here have reported this head jerker, while others don't see it.

-todd

F

flowner

My 06 HSE has rear audio contols.

Transmission **** comes and goes on mine. I guess it depends on who has been driving. If my wife has be driving it for awhile it does not ****, give it to me a few days and it Jerks. The problem is that drops to 1st gear during a rolling stop. If it stays in 2nd gear no ****.

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear controls require the Logic 7 amplifier, which is only on HSE trim in North America... both years.

The "hard shift" really depends on how you drive and how the transmission has adapted.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grommet said:

The "hard shift" really depends on how you drive and how the transmission has adapted.

Well I drive the same I do with every car that doesn't do this, so I'd say its adapted like sh*t! :)

grommet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remember the amazing weight you are dealing with. Pity the transmission. :)

Anyway, your service department can reset the adaptive transmission memory... if they do that and you do hard 0-60s a few times back to back, it can supposedly help the behavior for some. Give it a try...

F

flowner

toddjb122 said:
Well I drive the same I do with every car that doesn't do this, so I'd say its adapted like sh*t! :)

I agree. Hopefully they'll come out with a software update so it only drops to first when we really need it. I think it should only drop to first when you floor it.

toddjb122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grommet said:
The rear controls require the Logic 7 amplifier, which is only on HSE trim in North America... both years.
yup grommet, you're right...as usual... :biggrin:

...what I thought was an HSE is actually a fully loaded SE.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635