Wheel Spacers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ABNYC

Reaction score
I see. What tire is it? BFG makes an at ko in that size and I bet it would rub the horns.-nevermind, just saw your sig. with the nittos. Yeah, doesn't surprise me they rub. The horn removal was one of the very first things I did.

You could just cut the horns off and bolt in place a cover plate.

If you remember, how far from the edge of the horns did you cut into?

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you remember, how far from the edge of the horns did you cut into?

I'm sorry but I'd have to grab a photo. I can say it's basically flush to the surrounding area though so whatever that ends up being.

If taking the time for that, you might as well also do the rear fender liner bulges. Those will grind on full articulation or suspension failure/bump stop driving. Rods can't help in that event but the Lucky 8 strut top spacers would by effectively raising the bump stop level.

I'd be glad to grab you photos next week.

ABNYC

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I'd have to grab a photo. I can say it's basically flush to the surrounding area though so whatever that ends up being.

If taking the time for that, you might as well also do the rear fender liner bulges. Those will grind on full articulation or suspension failure/bump stop driving. Rods can't help in that event but the Lucky 8 strut top spacers would by effectively raising the bump stop level.

I'd be glad to grab you photos next week.

Yes that would be awesome, thanks a lot! Will be looking into the strut top spacers as well. Thank you for the great advice.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9