Where do you put your sunglasses?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rix92x

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I leave my sunglasses sitting in the rubber tray right in front of the navi screen. They have never gotten in the way, are within reach at a moments notice (easier than using an actual blast sheild visor), don't slide around, etc...

I believe the answer to the headlight washer is to hold the washer fluid stalk spraying the windscreen for for 3 seconds; this will trigger the headlight washers to spray, as long as the headlights are on. It will only occur so many cycles at a time, not every time you mist your windscreen.

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you select an off road mode like mud ruts the headlight sprayers will work more frequently than in norm mode to test. I thought lights had to be on but I could be wrong on that.

bbyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sun glasses in console dip just this side of passenger seat.

It took me a while to find a place for my sunglasses in the LR3.

The solution was in two parts:

a) I have a hard cover notebook, (about 1/2" x 9" x 11"), that I carry with me. I found that the best place for it was slotted between the far side of the console and the passenger seat. The notebook sticks up above the console maybe an inch and hence forms a wall or dam so to speak. Also I slide the notebook in spine down, hence the loose page end sticking up makes a good place to slip envelopes that I want to mail or ones I receive - they do not get lost or slid around.

b) The "wall" that the notebook forms becomes a niche of sorts that kind of retain my sunglasses within that dip in the console. The glasses case always seems to stay there and nothing seems to get on top of it either so I can always find them.

Attachments

• LR3 Sun Glasses from Passenger Side 48 sm.jpg
    LR3 Sun Glasses from Passenger Side 48 sm.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:

schafari

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The answer to the headlight washer question in in the owners manual. I believe it is that the headlights have to be on and the wipers have to be on. Then, when you spray the windshield and hold the washer on for more than a number of seconds, the headlights high presure washers come one.

LR3_fan

Reaction score
Ditto to the glasses infront of the Nav

The cubby infront of the shifter gets warm when the heat is turned on, so that's where the gloves go in the winter.

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since I dont have nav, I put them in the large cubby up front. The headlight washers come on once every 10 washes, but the washes have to be 10 minutes apart. Therefore you cannot do it 10 times in a row and get them to go on

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, are we really discussing where to put sunglasses....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gvillalongo