Would this winch work on LR3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kenjengrif

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the winch I decided to go with- Devon Discreet bumper mount with a Warn VR10000 - Lucky 8 did the install. Very happy with it, looking forward to next week when the MTRs go on and I fianlly get to try it out.

Attachments

• Discreet Winch Mount 008_492.JPG
    Discreet Winch Mount 008_492.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 43

GeoRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the winch I decided to go with- Devon Discreet bumper mount with a Warn VR10000 - Lucky 8 did the install. Very happy with it, looking forward to next week when the MTRs go on and I fianlly get to try it out.

I really like it! That's probably what I should be getting too. How much did it cost you?

davidfkon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good question.
interested in how much the install was . . .

Boaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Good looking setup. Did you use Winch-line or steel cable?
:driver:

Kenjengrif

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The install was $650- a very fair price considering the amount of work involved. The Devon bumper kit was $1300. I got the sythetic line and had the controller mounted inside to hood. Justin at Lucky 8 did a nice job on the install.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635