Wow, this forum is slooow. Any other forums out there worth checking out?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

T

Tomasz

Even though it is slow, I have not found a better place for LR3 owners. Ideas?

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you go into Pizza Hut and ask how Domino's pizza is? Or a Ford dealership and ask about Chevy's financing options?

Sheesh...

T

Tomasz

Moose said:
Do you go into Pizza Hut and ask how Domino's pizza is? Or a Ford dealership and ask about Chevy's financing options?

Sheesh...
C'mon. It is a forum, not a service where people get paid to answer my questions. I understand that whoever runs this thing may not be happy with me, but people who frequent the forum may have recommendations. Though everything else I have seen is even worse.

I only know what forums are good for Audis - #1 is AudiWorld. Is there a clear #1 here?

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
23 posts in two days. I'm not sure any LR forums can keep up with you! I'm no expert, but the reason I read this forum is that it seems to be one of the more active and informative that I have found.

T

Tomasz

Yup, seems that way. For now I am staying here. I am just suprised that only one person has upgraded their wheels, and only few done tires. Half the posts seem to be about problems, that is little scary, but will see.

roverman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, it's scary...but much of the purpose of forums is to talk about the problems. If all we did was pat each other on the back, we'd probably be out driving rather than onthe computer. This is my 5th rover and after 9000 miles is my only flawless one, but I know it's coming...
Will be getting snows this week and will report.

X

xcursion

You think this is slow? Try and see if you can find another one.

S

shod

I think given the number of LR3's out there this board is HOPPING!

It seemed to me like every 3rd car on the road was an X5 when I had one and a FX when I had one of those but I have yet to see another LR3 in 3 days...

Last edited by a moderator:

Moose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've found that this forum is among the more active when it comes to LR3's. Defenders / Rangies / Freelanders, not so much, but for LR3's this is the place to be.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99