Xzilon Auto Protectant

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

lacarruk1

Has anyone done this yet? My dealership now offers this service: http://www.xzilon.com/

5 Year Warranty and apparently your truck stays very clean looking, never needs waxing, protects you from bird droppings, etc...

Anyone do this?

Also - Only dealership can apply. You cannot buy this stuff on your own.

Grendal_Fly

Reaction score
Read the fine print on the warrenty. You will need to have this reapplied ever six months or so and the warrenty covers just that.They prey on the fact most people will not have it reapplied and IMHO this is a scam. You can achive the same results with any of the many acrylic auto sealants on the market. Go to www.autopia.org and ask the same questions and you will get responses from autocare professionals about recommend products and the problems with these dealer only
protection products.

I have 3 coats of Klause Sealant Glaze on my LR3 and it looks fansastic.

http://autopia.org/forum/showthread.php?t=63425

D

davechogan

Grendal_Fly,

I looked at the pictures you posted on autopia. Very nice! What does "SFX3, AIO x 2, SG x2" mean? I assume that SG x2 is the Sealant Glaze, but what about the others?

Thanks!

Grendal_Fly

Reaction score
Davechogan.
SFX is a final step polish for enchancing gloss. AIO is Klause all in one. It is a chemical cleaner that remove surface contaminations and the SG is as you guess Sealant Glazze. x 2 mean I applied two coats or in the case of the AIO when over the truck twice.

After posting the pictures I put another coat of the SG on for winter. During the next couple of weeks I will start over.

If you have the bug I suggest you read some of the autopia detaling forums..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4