G4 Challenge 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[imga="right"]http://www.landroverworld.org/gallery/files/1/695692.bin.jpg[/imga]
The mission was simple: Fly to Mongolia and join the reconnaissance team as it scoped out various locations for the 2009 running of the Land Rover G4 Challenge, widely recognized as the Olympics of adventure racing that will see two-person teams representing 18 countries compete in various sporting challenges mixing off-road driving, kayaking, mountain biking and rock climbing.

Read more here

drzjoint

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to put together my own team. hell id even buy and outfit a rover and kick some butt. The G4 would be a blast but i have seen the tryouts and alot of the people are fairly simple when it comes to extreme adventure. To many people that want to be incharge if you had your own personal team and you all know your place = unstopable good time. Heck Id like to see a challenge with no electric winches just ropes n pully systems to get you thru and yank your vehicle out by hand with 300' of rope and about 6-8pullies. In teams of 4 for 4 days 24 hrs straight that would be a challenge

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still miss the Camel Trophy:( What's up with this spammer above me, so annoying, he's like the guys who walk in your office in the middle of the day trying to sell you a credit card machine!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM