Interior / Exterior Zurich Sealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up our 2014 LR4 last night. While in the finance "Square Room" they offered a litany of add ons, one was the Zurich Interior and Exterior Sealer. I kindly declined and they chopped the price in half. I kindly declined again.

Understanding full well that this is a money making opportunity for Dealers, has anyone had any experience with sealers, interior / exterior?

Ryan

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like you have always declined such services.

But, if you don't mind sharing (via PM) how you worked out the financials on your purchase, as I too am about to purchase a 2014, I would greatly appreciate it.

Gmosley

Reaction score
I am also interested in what they are going for. More so to put my mind at ease on my recent purchase through the overseas sales program. My price for a Corris Gray LUX w/ Black pack (19in) and HD package was $57K. I think that is a good price, but I have been out of the US for 5 years and have no idea what dealers are willing to do for business. I am also interested in the sealer issue since I will pick it up this summer in LA and I can probably expect the dealer to offer me something to put some money in their pocket. If this isn't worth it then I know to pass.

epiclr4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am also interested in what they are going for. More so to put my mind at ease on my recent purchase through the overseas sales program. My price for a Corris Gray LUX w/ Black pack (19in) and HD package was $57K. I think that is a good price, but I have been out of the US for 5 years and have no idea what dealers are willing to do for business. I am also interested in the sealer issue since I will pick it up this summer in LA and I can probably expect the dealer to offer me something to put some money in their pocket. If this isn't worth it then I know to pass.

Based on my numbers that is below invoice..... Thats pretty good.

Gmosley

Reaction score
Thanks. I knew it was close to invoice, but this doesn't include the $800 shipping to dealer. I wasn't sure if US dealers are willing to sell below MSRP on the '14 or '13 LR4s. The one down side is not having the opportunity to drive the '14 since they don't have any '14 Discovery's here in Korea to test drive. I really liked the V8 so I am hoping I will be just as happy with the '14's engine

calisean

Reaction score
Thanks. I knew it was close to invoice, but this doesn't include the $800 shipping to dealer. I wasn't sure if US dealers are willing to sell below MSRP on the '14 or '13 LR4s. The one down side is not having the opportunity to drive the '14 since they don't have any '14 Discovery's here in Korea to test drive. I really liked the V8 so I am hoping I will be just as happy with the '14's engine
In NorCal they are not offering much off MSRP but we are always higher than the rest of the country on everything.

Waterndirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
… and now, back to Bob in the studio! :flute:

So…. no one with sealer experience?

NASdiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I always questioned whether the sealer would harm any lingering curing of the paint. And as far as inside, everything is already off gassing, why not add more....

But seriously, the seat covers are a better investment.

dj_karl

Reaction score
I would rather find a good detail guy who knows his business well.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72