Land Rover at the New Auto Show. Twitter: #LRNY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keithrhodes

Reaction score
I am reaching-out to you to let you know that the New York International Auto Show begins this week and Land Rover has some very exciting news for their 2010 line-up. There has been a lot of speculation on what Land Rover will deliver and you can be one of the first to know.

If you can't make it to the show, you'll be able to join the conversation online on Twitter at http://search.twitter.com/search?q=#lrny. If you already use Twitter, you can simply use #LRNY with each Tweet to comment, reply to comments, post links, news, photos, etc. Don't wait for the live reveal though; feel free to begin to participate now on what you expect Land Rover to deliver in 2010.

Note that Land Rover North America is encouraging both show attendees and online enthusiasts to join the conversation on Twitter, so we expect a large turn-out.

We hope that you will not only participate, but that you will also spread the word about Twitter: #LRNY. Please feel free to contact me directly with questions or comments.

Kind regards. -Keith

LROffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to contribute to the conversation myself on twitter! Land Rover has some awesome new vehicle's lined up, I am excited! I just saw a YouTube video of the 2010 Range Rover off-road in the UK, looks like they were driving it through a Land Rover Experience course! Awesome new vehicle's, that LR4 looks amazing, I hope the suspension is still just as articulate as the LR3!

rainandsun

Reaction score
i think in every auto show of course there's always an auto car geeks present there. i think one of the New York auto repair will be present on that auto show.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM