129013 Tune - download - engine management ECU.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The dealer performed this ECM upgrade today on my LR4. No idea what it is. I have read lots about the same upgrade for the Evoque and LR2 regarding turbo issues and improved reduced power running when engine management issues prevail. But what is it for on the LR4? Didn't notice this until long after the dealer was in the rearview!

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called the dealer today and he says it is an emissions upgrade so I suppose there is no upside to it in terms of performance. I do know that I smoked all 4 wheels leaving the dealership yesterday. Of course, since I have not checked the tire pressure today, that could be a possibility of the "technicians" overpressuring the shoes. In reality, it is pretty easy to drop the hammer and burn the tires on this LR4. Never had that much HP hitting the pavement before at one time on all 4 wheels; the Evoque woukd chirp sometimes but not like this one. Wifes will do it too but she is the gentle soul. Nice to know the vehicle will step out when wanted. Now with the supercharger installed.....

magnumforc

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72