05 LR3 suspension issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GMTIIFAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone

I have started receiving random (and now daily) suspension faults and it states that normal height only and I do not notice it lowering when the faults occur. I live 2+ hours from dealer so I had my local machanic look at it and unfortuneatly his scanner only shows 5 digits rather than the 7. The actual code his tool shows is C112F which he says is a corner valve, but does not state exactly which one. While looking at the LR3 last night, I noticed that the vehicle is actually 3/4 of an inch lower on the passenger side front and rear. Any guidance and recommendations are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

GMTIIFAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Update to my suspension issue and perhaps benefit to others--

My suspension issues were due to a failing alternator. While it wasn't bad enough to trigger the warning lamp, it was just enough to cause the intermittent suspenion faults and the vehicle to not level itself properly.

perhaps this might be helpful to others

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99