11.2 Mpg!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bizdack

Reaction score
Me too! Just this weekend when the temperatures rose here in the east coast. I couldn't believe it either. Took pics from my mobile and will learn to download those pics so I may post them.

J

jackmac

askewed said:
I just love saying this so excuse me if you have heard it before but the LR3 couldn't average 19 mpg falling off a cliff, the sticker is deceptive at best.
My favorite is when the tank is near empty (say, indicated range < 30 miles). Then when you sit at a red light with the motor idle, you see the remaining miles range just drop, one by one, and you're not even moving! That says it all.

I did see 19 mpg during a drive from Philly to Quebec when cruising at highway speeds. Current average is 12.5 (hasn't been reset for many months).

H

Houm_WA

I generally average 18 on the freeway. My max "one-time" datapoint was 999.99 mpg!!

If you aren't getting the EPA estimate, something may be wrong....but those estimates, I have to say, are optimistic in the sense that you have to drive with as little throttle as possible to achieve those numbers.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635