18" wheel Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EIGHTLUG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wcryer how challenging are the trails you're hitting? We're moving up to Thornton in August and would like to get in on some of that trail riding action. Right now I'm rolling on Mich Latitudes....

rover80

Reaction score
Found a set of rims, had em powdercoated and wrapped in some duratracs, haven't had chance to use them off road yet but looks fantastic, fitted some rods and had it aligned at the local dealer with no problems at all. Thanks for all the help !

wcryer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so far this summer i have hit Slaughterhouse Gulch, Twin Cone and Jenny Creek (check out traildamage.com for details). They were all difficult enough to be a fun time with only a bit of minor underbody scrapping and bumping, and obviously shredded that sidewall on Jenny Creek (prolly more my fault being a bit reckless going down the stream). I would do anyone one of them again and all had some less aggressive lines than what i would attempt, maybe besides jenny creek. I think you would want some better tires though...

MilehighLR3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im in Centennial, like arapahoe & I-25. You? let me know if you want to hit a trail sometime

I got the alignment at denver south. I have been to both south and east fairly regularly over the years...dont really have much preference either way. Yea, i was between the nittos and the zeons.

blew out a sidewall on one my zeon last weekend. granted it was going downhill in a decently deep stream, so i couldnt really place my tires well cause all the rocks were under water. I guess thats what warranties are for. Other than that they have been great

I live in Aurora, roughly Iliff and Peoria. I go to East, overall a good experience though I was a bit surprised that when I bought it they hadn't PM'd it and almost immediately had a suspension fault and a tranny failure. Seemed odd.

Tough break on the side wall, did you bang up the wheel? I have a few dings on mine.

I've not been on too many trails. Only up Kenosha and a coup,e of NFS roads near Empire.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635