20' rims Question!!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Georgemera1

Reaction score
Do any of you guys both the LR4 with the 20' rims package and did you get the 5th or emergency tire with the same Alloy wheels???

Thanks for the answers????

George.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do any of you guys both the LR4 with the 20' rims package and did you get the 5th or emergency tire with the same Alloy wheels???

Thanks for the answers????

George.
You only get a full-sized spare with the Heavy Duty (HD) package, otherwise it's a donut spare. I don't have the HD package, but I bought a new rim on eBay and mounted a full-sized spare.

Georgemera1

Reaction score
In my case I bought the LR4 HSE Lux 2012 and it came with a full size tire (Continental brand though because the other 4 are Pirelli) and a regular black wheel not alloy. My question was when you get the 20' wheels package if you get the same alloy 20' wheel on the emergency tire too.

Reno LR

Reaction score
My 2011 HSE Lux came with the 20' ten spoke wheel option and I looked under last night and it only has the temp spare. I believe you have to get the HD package to get a full size spare.

namenda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
To those who upgraded to 20" rims, did you get credit for the price of the 19", or did you get to keep the smaller wheels? After all, you paid for them. The $3000.00 upgrade (5-spoke black alloy wheels) is essentially full price for a complete set of wheels/tires.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM