2003 Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

strtofdrms

Reaction score
As winter approaches I am looking to replace my 2003 Discovery tires. The size is 255 55 R 18 109 H. Does the '109 H' make a difference, I know that it refers to the weight the tires can hold and the speed they can go. I have the OE on there now, and am looking for something cheaper, Tire Rack has some great deals. I drive highways, no off roading, so I don't need anything that heavy duty. Does anyone have a suggestion on what tires are the best mix of price and quality? Thanks.

d.a.r.y.l

Reaction score
disco tires

My daughter replaced the tires on her 01 D2 about 15000 miles ago.They put a set of Geolanders on it and so far there are no issues with them and they haven't started to show signs of wear as yet.I don't know anything about the 109h numbers on the tires I haven't checked to see what was put on her vehicle.When she takes it in to get the tires rotated they check the alignment and make any adjustments needed,they told her that alignment was very critical on these vehicles in order to get good service from the tires.Hope that I have been some help to you.:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge