2005 Land Rover LR3 $18,000 Or Best Offer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

angasreid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$18,000 OBO.

DSC_0267.jpg

Flawless CarFax. Ask to see it.

About the Car:
Honestly, this is my baby. I've tried my best to take care of the vehicle the time I've owned it. I've always taken the car in 500 miles before services were due. This is evident in the CarFax report. I'm the 2nd owner and purchased the vehicle with 24k miles. I went to school in Blacksburg VA where we had all sorts of weather. Va Tech was about 500 miles away so majority of the miles are highway.

Exterior Condition:
-In an ice storm I scraped a tree in the rear passenger qtr, as well as the front passenger bumper. The damage isn't very visible, and honestly didn't bother me much.
Interior Condition:
-On the back pocket of the passenger front seat the plastic ripped through the leather I had the rip stitched up -In rear under rubber mat some carpet got eaten by chemicals

Mechanical:
-New starter in last month
-90K service =$1K service

Features:
Xenons. A/C: Front, A/C: Rear, Airbag: Driver, Airbag: Passenger, Airbag: Side, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes, Bucket Seats, CD Changer, Cruise Control, Fog Lights, Leather Interior, Navigation System, Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Windows, Premium Sound, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Remote Keyless Entry, Sunroof/Moonroof, Third Row Seats, Tinted Glass, Tow Package

-Harmon Kardon 7 Speaker & Subwoofer -Navigation/GPS -Park Assist -Bluetooth Phone -3rd Row Seats -iPod Connection -XM Radio Installed -Heated Front & Rear Seats -Carbon Fiber Dash Kit -Front A-Bar w. Hella Spot Lights -Included Detachable Tow Hitch =$500 value -Rear Cargo Cover -Rubber mats for the whole vehicle -MP3 CD Changer -Rare Adriatic Blue Metallic Paint

For my pictures visit: http://angas.net/world/LR/
**Ask for the flawless CARFAX too! Also, please make an offer. I just may take it. PM me **

Last edited:

spencermcle

Reaction score
Angasreid-

where is the vehicle located? I'm in Washington State, so if it's nereby, or not, I'm interested.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vintage99