2010 LR4 without NAV Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaxBritannica

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2010 LR4 without NAV. I've been doing research and cannot figure out where the AUX Line In resides... Any help would be much appreciated!

Also, do you have any recommendations for third party NAV in dash systems that work with the LR4?

Thanks!

mchenrytl

Reaction score
Congrats on your LR4! The aux-in is located in the flip up above the cup holders for the back seats (think the back of your middle console). Weird spot I know.

Thanks,
-Troy

jbrincks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do a search on the LR3 forum. I remember reading that some guys found either a 7" or 8" portable navigation (like a Garmin) that they were able to mount in the location of the cubby hole (where the navigation screen is on navigation equipped models) and run power to it, so it gave it the stock look.

ougrad1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just purchased a 2010 LR4 without NAV. I've been doing research and cannot figure out where the AUX Line In resides... Any help would be much appreciated!

Also, do you have any recommendations for third party NAV in dash systems that work with the LR4?

Thanks!

I forgot they made these without navs in 2010.

Be careful with third party navs because the system is fiber optic and integrates 4x4 info into the existing screens, at least that is how the HSE and above works. I'm not sure with the non-nav lr4 but it's worth looking into so you don't lose that function.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM