2011-2012 Land Rover Nav Map DVD Update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uoflcardfan77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting an 06 LR3 next week. Not sure of current version of nav. If older than 11-12 then I am interested. I have Paypal account. PM me please

uoflcardfan77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I can just figure out how to get the cover off the front of the DVD player under the passenger seat so I can check the version of the navigation DVD I have then I'll let you know.

Xrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I can just figure out how to get the cover off the front of the DVD player under the passenger seat so I can check the version of the navigation DVD I have then I'll let you know.

You don't need to remove any covers. The DVD Player has an eject button.

uoflcardfan77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well don't I feel like a total idiot. I was looking under the passenger seat not the drivers seat. The Owners Manual was written in jolly old England where what would be the drivers seat in the good old US of A is actually the passenger seat across the pond. Therefore, I went out, looked under the drivers seat and lo and behold there it was. Unlocked it, hit the eject button and my DVD is the original 2004 version.

From what I understand I give up the ability to do the 1791 deal that makes all the options available even when moving but I get a software update as well as more up to date maps, correct?

PM me with your Paypal information. Thanks.

Xrover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well don't I feel like a total idiot. I was looking under the passenger seat not the drivers seat. The Owners Manual was written in jolly old England where what would be the drivers seat in the good old US of A is actually the passenger seat across the pond. Therefore, I went out, looked under the drivers seat and lo and behold there it was. Unlocked it, hit the eject button and my DVD is the original 2004 version.

From what I understand I give up the ability to do the 1791 deal that makes all the options available even when moving but I get a software update as well as more up to date maps, correct?

PM me with your Paypal information. Thanks.

That's Funny.. No more 1791 Hack on the new DVD.
PM Sent

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112