2011 Range Rover Sport HSE LUX

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

landroverisbroke

Reaction score
I am considering buying a 2011 Range Rover Sport HSE LUX with 8500 miles.

Does anyone have this model with more miles and if so, how are is the car holding up?

Has anyone had any major repairs on this model?

Are there reliability issues on this model?

Thanks

donnmann

Reaction score
2011 LR RR sport lux with 360 camera package.....just did an oil change using the mityvac, the second oil change for the truck, at 18K miles. No issues with truck, and the feel of luxury coupled with a naturally aspirated powerful motor is nice.
The last time the truck was taken to the dealer for the complementary oil change, they installed a blue screen filter which was a TSB and this eliminated the no video problem that sometimes occurred.
The only thing that I feel that should exist with this vehicle is blue tooth audio.
If the price is right go for it.

eyecandy

Reaction score
Does it have any waranty left on it? If you are buying from a dealer you should try to get an extended warranty if you can and if you are planning to keep the vehicle for a while. Always good to have. I bought a 2011 HSE Sport with 28,000. I've had not issues with it... have 33,000 now. Truck was certified by dealer and it also has warranty left. Im Its a great vehicle. Didnt buy the extended because I dont keep vehicles for more than a couple of years. hope this helps!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9