2013 key fob delaminating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's all wrong (it says Range Rover.) :smile: Looks nice and tight, I wonder if it affects the range of the remote at all? I'll definitely look into that sleeve after they fix my key.
Haha! I had ordered a previous cheaper version but it was crap. I have not experienced any issues at all with range or anything. My key fob is like new underneath.

Finlayforprez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's all wrong (it says Range Rover.) :smile: Looks nice and tight, I wonder if it affects the range of the remote at all? I'll definitely look into that sleeve after they fix my key.
Actually, it fits your LR4 since you have the Range Rover badge above the top glove compartment box. ;-)

GoLoaf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have that same cover as Finlay. It's awesome. Before the cover, I'd drop that slippery key fob all the time, and it'd explode into pieces once it hit the ground. No longer! Now it just bounces. I've been using it for about a year now, and it's held up great. Doesn't seem to mess with the range of the key fob or with any other functionality. The rubber also keeps it from slipping easily out of pockets.

But it does say Range Rover, and that's not easy to live with.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Disco2TrailEdit4