2015 vs. 2016 LR4's? Head to head battle of the ages.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Were there any differences between the 2015 vs. 2016 LR4's? Other than of course, the obvious ones (year, VIN, factory perhaps, and lower MI. on average). But out the box is there a meaningful side by side.

Also if anyone has a 2015 Brochure, who maybe worked on the line, at a dealer etc I would love a non eBay copy. [I have the PDF which is awesome and happy to share/post]. But would love a print copy as I am an analog man. Happy to arrange PMNT and POSTAGE...

Molto Grazie!

LB Bill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fundamentally no difference. They did introduced a 2016.5 Model- 'Landmark Edition' at the end of the run for LR4's. Basically it includes all of the HSE Lux options packaged at a reduced price. I think the only available options that are not included in the 'Landmark' are Heavy Duty Package, rear seat entertainment and adaptive cruise control (ACC). My Landmark has the HD pack, not the other options.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72