22" Redbourne Saxons

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

radionightster

Reaction score
Hey guys

I'm on the fence about putting some 22" Redbourne Saxons on the LR3. Are there any clearance issues with rims this large?

Thank you

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was going to post that the only clearance issue with 22" wheels will be with the good taste board, but these wheels look like HSE LR3 wheels and so killed my comeback. Sigh.

radionightster

Reaction score
I was going to post that the only clearance issue with 22" wheels will be with the good taste board, but these wheels look like HSE LR3 wheels and so killed my comeback. Sigh.

Hehe :) Do you like them? I think they are pretty tasteful and being 22"s, **** too :) (ha!)

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
on the fence? i think you should pick the side of the fence that has rocks, mud, sand or snow and keep your truck capable as an offroad vehicle and not a whip.

no one gives pimped out suvs good looks. its either looks of shame and disgust, or looks from 17 year old kids like "dang that ***** hot". and im guessing your not 17.

put that money into hooking up your audi.

radionightster

Reaction score
on the fence? i think you should pick the side of the fence that has rocks, mud, sand or snow and keep your truck capable as an offroad vehicle and not a whip.

no one gives pimped out suvs good looks. its either looks of shame and disgust, or looks from 17 year old kids like "dang that ***** hot". and im guessing your not 17.

put that money into hooking up your audi.

Can anyone translate this into english?

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go in English:
"on the fence? i think you should pick the side of the fence that has rocks, mud, sand or snow and keep your truck capable as an offroad vehicle and not a whip.

put that money into hooking up your audi."

That was a pretty simple statement... but let me make it simpler for ya...
my opinion: DONT GET BIG 'OL 22's ON AN SUV.

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
allodial confused me with you on the Audi line, but he rightly points out that you immediately convert yourself into a poseur with 22"s on a capable SUV like an LR3.

FWIW, I always liked the HSE spoke design better myself in 19"s. Not sure about larger!

allodial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh, i guess i was too proactive for the bunch... if you look in his signature, he lists the other cars he's owned and which he currently owns... one of which is an Audi A3.... thus I said, spend the money hooking that up and not buying 22's for his LR3... get it everyone?
ha geezus

mustbeaudi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
" one of which is an Audi A3.... thus I said, spend the money hooking that up and not buying 22's for his LR3... get it everyone? "

BUT, I'm not the guy wanting the 22s. That's radionightster asking about the 22s, see the first post in the thread. My Audi and I just gave him our useless two cents in the second post.

We got you, you just did not follow who said what - maybe you're a wee bit too "proactive" for yourself?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
heather8635