30A Trails in Florida

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff2k114

Reaction score
My wife and I went to the trails off 30A near Alys Beach in Florida last weekend. I've never seen so many Range and Land Rovers in such a small area. Trails were not very challenging but it was a fun ride for the day.

I did get some pretty nice scratches though. One in particular from the hood, down the passenger side to the rear door. It came out a little bit with polishing, but I like to think of it as a battle scar.

Btw... there is an event there called Sand Rover Rally. I think it's in early April this year. I'm not going to be able to make, I don't think. But google it and check it out, seems pretty nice. I'm sure some of you guys have been already.

Thought this looked cool when I was just climbing up the roof rack and wife snapped a picture.
IMG_9581.JPG
Enlight1.jpg

Went through this water hole a few times, not too bad, maybe 24-30" deep at most.

IMG_9583.PNG
IMG_9584.PNG

ncburch22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm from the Orlando area. I'll have to check this out next time I'm up that way!

cperez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I read a nice feature article about the Sand Rover Rally in Rovers magazine a couple of years ago. Looked like a fun event.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflint2112