96 Disco Center Dash and Stereo Replacement.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blaze98

Reaction score
I just picked up a 1996 Discovery Se7 , it was broken into before i go it and they demolished the center dash where the stereo goes:mad:the bracket where the screws go in the middle is broken off and the part of the dash just hangs. I cant find a replacement for it on Ebay, Anyone know where i can find one? also i want to add a aftermarket cd player, and im having trouble finding the install kit for it and the wire harnes :confused: any help would be awesome!.

alzerom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strap and tack weld the brackets. (assuming the broken parts are still present), otherwise just make your own with stock steel from Lowes.

Assuming the old wire harness was cut off... the aftermarket audio sellers will have the correct harness for the new stereo, and be able to splice it right onto the old wires since they will have a diagram/color code. You don't need to recover the old Rover harness if an aftermarket radio is planned.

A wrecking yard Rover might be good for the dash, they are hard to find.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
helge