Adding pink or green underbody Neon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

N

NHESS81

I actually put neon along the rear of the aluminum spoiler I put on the roof...it looks awesome on the highway, especially in the rain, cause then my lights all reflect...its great...goes well with my chrome rear brake light inserts....

...i would never defile a land rover like that

Echoes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the best bet is to have two sets of rims and tires.
Especially if you do a lot of off road stuff.

Another factor is where you live. The chrome rims while they are really cool looking, they would not last a couple winter seasons in New England, with all the junk they put down on the road these days for snow and ice.

A

AZSTALZ

Having two wheelsets is the only way to go... With my Craftsman NASCAR jack (must have at least 22" of lift!), compressor, torque wrench, and impact wrench, I can change out the RRS S/C 20's for the V6 18's with Terra Grapplers in ~ 20 mins now.... Good workout too! My neighbors think I'm crazy when I do it..... PIT CREW!
--AZSTALZ

Echoes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The hell with the neighbors. They have seen it all with me.
like this for example,

Everyone's in their Sunday best last week, going to church or other Easter plans, and there's me putting the light guards and rear ladder on.

"Are you still tinkering with that car again" one woman asked me.

Why yea, and it's not a car!

I need to invest in an arc welder and some air tools.

That will get them talking.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dandavies9