Afermarket plug and play CD changer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

LandyLight

Help me out here ladies and gents. I am not spending <$600 for a factory plug and play changer. I know Pioneer makes the original unit but cannot find an aftermarket x refernence for it. I was lso told JVC makes one but you need a plug adaptor. Any ideas, i do not want to change out the head unit just because of its uniquie features. :stupid:

Q

quatney

I was kind of looking to do the exact opposite with mine. I wanted to get a head unit that I could use a GPS system with. I called around and found many of these. My main concern was that I wouldn't be able to use my factory CD changer. The people at Car Toys told me that you can buy a converter unit that will allow aftermarket head units to work with the factory CD Changer. There has to be something out there that will do the same.

If I hear anything I'll keep you posted.

qadhafi

Reaction score
Landy Light said:
Help me out here ladies and gents. I am not spending <$600 for a factory plug and play changer. I know Pioneer makes the original unit but cannot find an aftermarket x refernence for it. I was lso told JVC makes one but you need a plug adaptor. Any ideas, i do not want to change out the head unit just because of its uniquie features. :stupid:

Did you try looking for a changer on Ebay? I was going to go the changer route until I added up the cost and figured that an iPod would be cheaper than the cd changer route.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72