After fixing Cruise...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

L

LandyLight

Thanxs to the great info on this site I fixed my Cruise Control , split hoses, who woulda thunk it. Whilt I was pulling out the module under the jack, then replacing it i notice a small two wire plug looks like it is heading to a sensor on the radiator, or cooling line. Somebody please help. or tell me where it belongs if it belongs ANYWHERE??? :stupid:

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
What color are the wires ?? Green and Black ? Is it to the left or the right of the cruise pump?

D

discomike

Adam,
what year is your truck again??
Side line, Melissa, should I keep my phone on this weekend just in case???
Take care,
Mike J.

L

LandyLight

Rover Chic,
As far as i can tell it does not belong to the c.c. I am looking at my RAVE disc now but it does not show me what it is. The wires are black & black w/purple stripe, it has a cylindrical plug with a male pin and a female receptor and it is going doen to a sensor by the radiator. If you have the RAVE disc the pic i am looking at is on pg 368 and it is connected to the plug in the middle of the 5 angle. HOPE THAT HELPS. :confused:

D

discomike

Adam,
How about a crash sensor for the SLS???
Just a thought.
Mike J.

Sergei

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those (crush sensors) will be always wrapped into yellow thing.

Adam - i shall get new Rave CD (looks like old one is totally lost) next week, and will try to figure out what you seeing (unless Melissa will find it first, as she got D1 too) :)

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Pic

OK this is a PIC of the CC PUMP. Where are these wires in relation to the pump?

Attachments

• Cnv0115.jpg
    Cnv0115.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 105

RoverChic

I love Ryan and Rovers
Reaction score
Or this what I thought you were talking about first....

Attachments

• Cnv0116.jpg
    Cnv0116.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 102
D

discomike

Melissa,
You are working over time today, how is your truck?
Mike J.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM