All 19" Tires Available - your vote?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Learth

Reaction score
I did the research and documented all the 255/55/19 size tires I could find. Am I missing any? What are your votes for top 3? I've only used GY Wrangler HP, but, based on what I have read, my top 3 in no particular order are: Hankook Ventus AS RH07, Pirelli Scorp ATR, Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza. My #1 priority is lack of road noise.

Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza
Continental 4x4 Contact
Dunlop SP Sport Signature (H&V)
Firestone Destination ST
Goodyear Ultra Grip SUV
Goodyear Wrangler MT/R
Goodyear Wrangler HP All Weather
Hankook Ventus AS RH07
Michelin Latitude Tour HP
Nokian Hakkapeliitta R SUV
Nokian WR G2 SUV
Nokian Z SUV
Pirelli Scorpion Ice & Snow
Pirelli Scorpion ATR
Pirelli Scorpion Zero
Toyo ST II
Toyo OPEN COUNTRY H/T P-MET
Vredestein ULTRAC SUV SESSANTA
Vredestein WINTRAC 4 XTREME
Yokohama ADVAN S.T.

nashvegas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For Road Noise : Pirelli Scorpion Zero

Very little noise on my HSE with the Pirelli Scorpion Zeros. VERY little. Not totally bad offroad or in ice/snow/rain either... they are actually pretty good in snow/ice. Had alot of fun this winter with mine.

If you want to go ATR or do alot of offroading, I'd go with another tire.

e24kgold

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Pirelli ATR for a nice mix of on road manners and off road prowness.

jwest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
road noise is the last of my concerns in an lr3 or any lr for that matter.

We have the Nokian wrg2 on the audi s4 v8 and love them! The winter and deep water traction is incredible.

I didn't realize the wrg2 "suv" tire came in 255/55x19, thought it was only 255/50x19

kingfishgrapeja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i don't think you can beat the Hankook's for the price. They ride quiet and have pretty good all weather traction. Did fine in 15" of snow in PA's hills this past Feb.

jim6090

Reaction score
Pirelli Scorpion ATR

Pirelli Scorpion ATR very quiet on highway. Good wear. Don't ever by the Goodyear HPs. Goodyear Silent Armors work well on my F-250. They don't make them in LR sizes.

magicmarker

Reaction score
I've got the alenzas, about 12k miles into them after replacing badly cupped factory tires at 30k. It is a -completely- new vehicle. The ride and road noise are outstanding. I was very pleased with their performance this past winter in my midwest location.

CMGRover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the Bridgestone Dueler HT on my Durango, wasn't too impressed. But then I guess we're talking about the HL's...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM