Alternative sound system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For anyone who is interested, i have a custom fabricated box that i’m willing to pass on to someone else. All i’d ask is for you to pay shipping. I also have a subwoofer to throw in as well. It’s a 12inch shallow mount subwoofer. The box bolts up to the preexisting tethering latches on the driver side floor. Full functionality of both third row seats. It’s a close fit but no rubbing. I did have to angle grind one little area away on the seat bench however. You’ll see once the box is installed what i’m talking about. Not a big issue at all. I am getting rid of this cause a single 12 inch subwoofer did not fit my needs anymore.
IMG_7112.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7113.jpeg
    IMG_7113.jpeg
    129.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_7111.jpeg
    IMG_7111.jpeg
    171.4 KB · Views: 17

jlach993

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its a ported box btw. Port is facing 2nd row seat on that side. Like a 4 inch port i believe. Also was never able to figure out the seatbelt situation as the seat was still in full use, couldn’t get rid of it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washburn72