Another tire question...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trackstar

Reaction score
Ehh, the Generals are on backorder everywhere. Before I pull the trigger on the Coopers, somebody assauge me and confirm that the 285-60-18's WILL FIT on the factory 10 spoke 18's.

vladyshka13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Yokohama Geolandar H/T-S G052. Very happy with this tires. I live upstate New York, so the winter are nasty here. I went off road on snow last year, tires handle it with ease. Rain or dry road pretty good to.

bgsntth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You might also try the Yokohama Geolander A/T-S in the 265\60-18 or 275\60-18. I ran the 265's with no issues. Better in everyway than the GY's on the road, and equivalent to Bridgestone Revos offroad. HR speed rated too.

duckdive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ehh, the Generals are on backorder everywhere. Before I pull the trigger on the Coopers, somebody assauge me and confirm that the 285-60-18's WILL FIT on the factory 10 spoke 18's.

Several posters have run the Coopers in this size with no issues. Use the search function
above, you will find many threads with lots of opinions.

jimbiram

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Coopers in 285x60x18 runs great, wears long and has great traction. There are two places where there can be minor rubbing. In the front of the rear wheel well, it can rub on extreme decompression of the drive train. Has never damaged my tire, but it has left a small rub area in the wheel well. The other issue relates to the wiring for the front suspension sensors, which should be re-routed slightly away, as there have been instances of damage to the wiring harness, which can cause a suspension fault to occur. Very easy fix. Those are minor tradeoffs for such a great tire.

lilredpo

Reaction score
Anyone running Pirelli Scorpion Zeros in a 255/60/18?

Mostly in New England, all-season running highway and snow ice. No off road (sorry).

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeriM